Seattle is a city unlike any other.
Located between the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges and surrounded by bodies of water including the Puget Sound and Lake Washington; Seattle has the best of both worlds with its natural beauty and city life. We have 10 valid reasons for you to make a move to the “Emerald” City.
1) There is no such thing as a bad cup of coffee
2) Fresh, organic, locally sourced produce is everywhere
3) If Sports are your thing, Seattle is home to major sports teams
4) A short drive away (plus or minus a ferry ride), Seattle has access to mountains, ocean, a rainforest, desert, city, farmland, islands, and a volcano
5) Seattleites embrace the multitude of outdoor opportunities and the area’s miles and miles of walking, hiking and biking trails
6) With everything from eclectic clubs to large concert venues and festivals, the Seattle music scene offers something for everyone
7) Seattle is about 3 hours away from other travel destinations with Portland, Oregon to the south, and Vancouver, B.C the north
8) Seattle is also home to a thriving arts and culture scene with the Seattle Symphony, many museums, galleries, the Pacific Northwest Ballet and more!
9) Washington has NO INCOME TAX.
10) Not to mention Seattle has become a booming tech hub with an advantage of a lower cost of living compared to other cities such as San Francisco
Seattle is an upbeat, urban city surrounded by plenty of natural beauty. Start your adventure today and apply to our current Seattle openings!! We are currently providing Travel and Relocation to work with ANY State License in Seattle, WA in the following RN specialties:
Marrow Transplant Unit