Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Phlebotomist to work at the Naval Branch Health Clinic in King’s Bay as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Kate Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education: High school equivalent and completion of NAACLS or two part Phlebotomy program.
- Certification: A current certification and registration as a Phlebotomy Technician from the American Society of Clinical Pathology (PBT-ASCP); OR A current certification and registration as a Registered Phlebotomy Technician from the American Medical Laboratory Technologists (RPT-AMT).
- Experience: A minimum of 1-year full-time experience within the last 3 years as a Phlebotomist.
- Perform phlebotomy-related administrative and clerical procedures of the front desk section of the lab, fully document all samples obtained per the laboratory’s standard operating procedures and assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the front desk and phlebotomy area.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed