Loyal Source Government Services is hiring an experienced Nuclear Med Tech PRN to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA as a civilian.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License
For more information please contact Jeannie Rosa at 407-544-0923 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Degree: Bachelor's degree.
- Education: Graduate from an academic program that includes major study, or at least 24 semester hours, in scientific subjects such as radiation biology, anatomy, physiology, nuclear medicine physics, radiation physics, nuclear instrumentation, medical technology, nuclear medicine, radio-nuclide chemistry, radio-pharmacology or statistics.
- Certification: Certified in nuclear medicine technology by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) or American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT), or national certification by the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologist (CAMRT).
- Experience: One year of Nuclear Medicine Technician experience after graduation.
- Uses specialized equipment to perform nuclear medicine imaging.
- Selects imaging protocols and required accessories, and makes adjustments based on the specific examination requirements.
- Records and processes the image. Manipulates the recorded image using computer applications.
- Cleans and inspects equipment and performs preventive maintenance.
- Receives patients, schedules appointments, prepares and processes examination requests and related records, and files images and reports.
- Reviews images to ensure quality standards are met.
- Performs equipment quality control checks.
Application process can be 3-6 months with the Navy.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed