Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Certified Medical Assistants to work in the Primary Care Departments at the Naval Branch Health Clinic in Fort Worth, TX as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information, please contact Jessica Oviedo at or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces. OR
- As an alternative to the education requirements in the basic contract, the HCW may be a graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by the following programs: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS); and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Certification: Certified Medical Assistant Only: Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or Current registration by the American Medical Technologists or other formal program as specified in the TO.
- Experience: One year of experience as a Medical Assistant after graduation.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse oximeter reading.
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.