Loyal Source Government Services is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager for an opportunity in Texas.
Lodging and meals will be provided throughout the duration of the contract.
Under the supervision of Director of Nursing the Nurse Manager will be responsible for supervision of Registered Nurses the clinical staff, supervision of the ancillary medical service providers, the maintenance of quality patient care in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing school (BSN preferred)
- Texas or Compact License
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write)
- Four years of clinical experience
- Two years of experience with pediatrics or adolescent medicine
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Proficiency in the use of basic word processing programs and Data Management Systems
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to children and adolescents in a manner and language in which they understand
- Previous experience as a Nurse Manager
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assist and support in all human resources functions for nursing and ancillary service including hiring, firing, and disciplinary action; maintains appropriate documentation and ensures compliance with all program policies and requirements
- Ensures that staffing levels and coverage are adequate to meet patient care and regulatory requirements
- Assumes managerial duties for performance evaluations and maintains systems to provide regular feedback and evaluation for employees
- Works closely with supervisors and other Managers to maintain positive patient care atmosphere at the facility
- Assist the Director of Nursing in developing and implementing staff training and development programs to meet continuing education and contractual requirements and to further knowledge of medical care and working in team environment
- Oversees and controls supplies that directly impact patient care (e.g., ordering and charging of stock medications, medical supplies and patient care equipment and/or supplies)
- Ensures clinical compliance of the facility
- All candidates must be physically able to perform all strenuous duties entailed in this position. Candidates will be able to exert themselves under rigorous environmental conditions., These physical demands are including but not limited to pulling up or repositioning patients, lifting supplies, bending over to perform certain duties.
- This individual must also be able to maneuver throughout small hallways and many stairways either in response to emergencies or to conduct daily responsibilities.
- This candidate will be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath. Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving such as: stooping, bending, lifting, pulling, and twisting. Able to walk long distances up to and including 200ft over uneven dirt grounds.
- Candidates will possess the ability to work irregular hours; and will be flexible to change location within a sector when asked.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed