Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Bilingual Certified Medical Assistants for an opportunity in Texas.
Lodging and meals will be provided throughout the duration of the contract.
- Active Texas or Compact CMA Certification
- 1 year of experience in clinical care setting
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- First Aid/CPR certified
- 1 year of adolescent or pediatric experience (preferred)
TYPE OF WORK:
- Refers children to site RN, physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner as needed for medical care and assist with transfer to a specialist or hospital
- Maintains medical case file with appropriate documentation in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assists with operation of medical clinic
- Works closely with case managers, mental health providers, and licensed clinicians
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.