The Sourcing Specialist is an entry-level position that will work closely with all Loyal Source divisions to help our recruitment teams develop candidate pipelines and identify active / passive candidate channels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Work closely with our Healthcare and Technology Recruitment Teams to:
- Gain a strong understanding of our client’s requirements
- Source for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines
- Create & maintain a high-quality internal database with relevant passive/active candidates.
- Develop and participate in recruiting initiatives, hiring events and onboarding activities as needed
- Focus efforts in recruiting by continually seeking new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to our clients.
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System (opening/posting/closing job requisitions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google sheets/documents
Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Highly proficient computer skills must be able to toggle between multiple screens.
- Must be able to work with repetitive details and with routine responsibilities.
- Must have customer service and/or personnel support experience.
Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.