Billing Systems Coordinator
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Accounting Department’s infrastructure essentials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Set-up of new employees into the ERP system, including assignment to projects and job cost charge codes to ensure accurate billing.
- Update employee codes in the ERP system with contract and job changes.
- Manage the ERP and timekeeping systems inboxes.
- Attention to detail is very critical to ensure all updates to the ERP and timekeeping systems are fully supported and accurate.
- Review and understanding of contracts to support other members of the billing department and the payroll department.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Billing Department.
- Enlist the efforts of the contracts department, account managers, and senior management when necessary to resolve any issues.
- Must communicate effectively and follow-up on a timely basis with the contracts department and account managers regarding pending support needed to complete the onboarding process.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
Use of ERP and timekeeping systems with accuracy and efficiency. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with employees, account managers, other members of the billing department, the payroll department, and the contracts department.
- BA/BS in related field, preferred.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Government contracts experience is a plus including knowledge of option years, clin structure, and billable vs. unbillable clins
- Knowledge of Logical Follow On (LFO) contracts is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant ERP and timekeeping systems
- Outstanding organization ability with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of emails and daily tasks
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment and provides superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.