Loyal Source is currently hiring a full time Contracts Manager to join our team in Orlando, FL.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Review and make recommendations regarding resolution of issues relating to company performance in conformance to original proposal and all terms and conditions of the contract.
- Provide guidance on contractual requirements and government regulations.
- Review contract documents received and prepare documentation of review including summary of impact to contract cost or schedule.
- Prepare and disseminate information throughout the company regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, deviation, negotiation, completion and termination.
- Prepare special reports and analysis as required. Maintain contract briefing system in accordance with DCAA requirements.
- Completed work will be reviewed and approved by supervisor.
- Serve as point of contact for all agreements assigned to portfolio and administer agreement database.
- Assist in the coordination and development of RFP responses.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to team members. Work with other members of executive management including but not limited to the CFO and legal counsel, to address unique contractual situations or agreements requiring special considerations.
- Prepare responses for Requests for Equitable Adjustments, Claims, and Letters of Concerns.
- Prepare and coordinate Post Award Debriefs.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements to assist/support budget inputs.
- Maintain a contract modifications log for each assigned contract
- Assist in the preparation of contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting of special contract requirements and deliverables.
- Assist internal departments (e.g., Program Management, Finance) with interpreting contract language and verifying contract terms are entered accurately into appropriate business system.
- Assist in or lead contract negotiations as appropriate.
- Coordinate with BU’s to initiate Contract Close Out process to ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal is completed. Work with Compliance to ensure Task Order and Contract Release of Claims are current and accurate prior to execution.
- 5-7 yrs.+ Government contract administration experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of contracting concepts, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency supplements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Good presentation, leadership, and team-building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 5 or more years of post-award contract administration or related business experience
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) or Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) preferred
- GSA and/or Federal Supply Schedule knowledge is required
- Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disability/ Vet
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.