ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee via timesheets provided.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, accounting department, etc.
- Reconcile assigned payroll group before sending to supervisor for review.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
Use of payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. Exceptional customer service to employees, account managers and other staff members.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field, preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with high volume processing.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Proven payroll experience
Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant payroll software
Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
Outstanding organization ability with great attention to detail
Communicates and works well with others in a team environment and provides superior customer service
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.