Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for an Experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team at the corporate office located in Orlando, Florida.
In this recruiter role, you will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment, selection and interview processes for critical positions located throughout the United States and international locations. Frequent recruitment areas include IT, Engineering, Logistics, Training and Field Services for customers in the Department of Defense, Civil Agencies and commercial industry partners.
- Full-cycle recruitment using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to include researching and identifying markets to source for qualified talent
- Proactively prospect, identify and recruit qualified candidates using various resources to include: extensive internet mining of job boards and search engines, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social media sites, cold calls and extensive networking
- Conducting telephone and video interviews for all potential hires
- Processing employment and clearance paperwork
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, Management or related field (required)
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please send your resume to Applications@loyalsource.com
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.