Loyal Source Government Services is hiring a Staffing Coordinator to support one of our large Government Healthcare programs in Denver, CO.
Manages Hiring & Employment Process:
- Conducts initial interviews and selection of nursing staff and other field staff
- Participates in New Employee Orientation and training
- Scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements
- Matching clients and staff to achieve compatibility and client and family satisfaction.
- Managing staff absences to ensure that all engagements are staffed as required
- Managing employee punctuality and schedule compliance
Managing employee performance and Customer Satisfaction, including:
- Gathering feedback on employee performance and customer satisfaction
- Managing on-going customer satisfaction, checking with client and family members for compatibility and compliance.
- Completing employee performance reviews at regular intervals managing staff recognition and discipline
- Shares “on-call" phone on weekends and nights managing problems, emergencies and staffing call outs.
- The Staffing Coordinator must have proficient computer skills as the staffing assignments are processed electronically. Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer knowledge with maintaining and working with employee databases, such as TSS, Health works, MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- The ability to use most common office equipment such as fax machines, scanning documents and copiers, is required. The coordinator must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast passed environment.
- Knowledge of the medical field and general healthcare staffing requirements are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and multitasking skills are a must. The Coordinator's ability to efficiently staff medical departments with the appropriate nursing staff is highly dependent upon the ability to communicate with medical department heads.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are a requirement, since schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions.
- Must have the ability to be a role model and a manager to field nursing personnel, able to problem solve and proactively find solutions.
- Medical Terminology and good communication skills are a must
- One year of staffing experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge and practical application of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook including demonstrating proficiency in internet usage and navigation.
- Excellent communications, both written and verbal.
- Great Customer Service and pleasant phone mannerisms while being personable
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer knowledge with maintaining and working with employee databases, such as TSS, Health works, MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook Must demonstrate the excellent ability to communicate and interact with all levels of licensed/certified medical professionals and hospital clients in securing qualified staff.
- Must have a strong work ethic, high personal standards and be a great multi-taker.
- Previous experience in nursing or healthcare staffing is highly desirable
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.