Loyal Source is hiring a Helpdesk Supervisor who will oversee the technical support and service operations and functions in the organization. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with significant experience in managing a team. Will be developing end user support role from start-up, immediately staffing full support team for 24×7 support.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of Help Desk team
- Identify, troubleshoot end user problems
- Experience with user base of 1,000+
- MSOffice 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPt)
- Experience with MSO365 Admin
- MS Windows 10 support
- Apple iOS device support including iPhone and iPad
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Software (MS Intune, Jamf, Moysle)
- Experience hiring/managing support team to support geographically distributed users in 24×7 environment.
- Create/manage help desk staff schedules
- Create help desk performance KPIs
- Create performance reports for executive team.
- Manage training/development of help desk support team
- Collaborate with IT Engineering and Security teams to ensure operational efficiency and compliance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking to identify strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems.
- Ensure device inventory is up to date
- Make sure employees and end users are in line with government compliance
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.