The Director Human Resources is responsible for providing leadership and direction to all areas of Human Resources, including Internal HR, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Performance Management and Organizational Development, as well as establishing the strategic direction and functional integration of HR initiatives throughout the entire organization. The Director will work closely with the COO, HR team and senior leadership to influence and drive employee behavior and outcomes, modeling behaviors and best practices which promote a positive workplace, drive business results, and demonstrate excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Internal Human Resources: All aspects of internal Human Resources: on boarding, hiring, counseling’s, performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions/conversations and documentation up to including termination, corporate policy and procedure trainings, company engagement, etc.
HR Relations: focusing on external HR with specific Program Managers and Deputy Program Managers on overall human resource functions, candidate advocacy, customer/candidate liaison and customer service functions.
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
- Manages the Internal HR functions for the Loyal Source operations
- Focusing on Compliance by maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Leads efforts across organization to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues and initiatives/processes
- Liaison between the executive team and legal team on all internal and external legal claims from EEOC, harassment of any kind, etc. Managing the work flow process, research and development analysis and recommendation on outcomes.
- Provide guidance to the team and to each regional management team to ensure operational consistency and shares best practices in driving revenue, client satisfaction, client retention and operating margin growth within business
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and prioritization of competing priorities.
- Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to key stakeholders and convey key concepts and ideas across all areas of the organization.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in an HR or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- HR certification preferred (SPHR).
- Minimum 7 years of progressive HR experience in healthcare, with previous experience in a multi-state environment; minimum seven years of senior-level management experience in HR.
- Staffing Experience strongly preferred
- The ability to influence, lead change and role model positive behaviors that drive business performance.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS) experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships within the organization
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.