The Systems Engineer is responsible for all aspects of systems infrastructure support and enhancement, including architecture, design, installation and maintenance of company networks and system assets leveraging cloud services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- IT infrastructure strategy, build-out and management: responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software.
- Support Microsoft 365 Environment
- Support for Microsoft Azure AD
- Lead architecture, support, management and documentation of enterprise network
- Provide Support for Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Access Points
- Lead IT Project Management
- Manage outsource vendors and service providers
- Lead IT Portfolio rationalization efforts
- Provide Help Desk escalation
- Support and mentor other IT Staff
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field;
- 5+ years experience as a technology professional
- Previous management experience required
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed