The Proposal Manager will manage the overall proposal development and management functions for Loyal Source’s Healthcare and Technical Services business. The Proposal Manager will ensure the timely completion and effective preparation of compelling and compliant proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Quotes (RFQ), and other bid opportunities to bring new business or expand existing business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for all daily proposal management activities, including development of work plans, schedules, and milestones for assigned team members.
- Plans, implements and coordinates proposal lifecycle functions for competitive bids including: organize and conduct proposal kickoff meetings; shred RFPs / RFQs to prepare compliance matrices; prepare proposal templates; prepare, send out and track data calls; coordinate with teammates; documenting tracking and version control; set up and running Color Team reviews; proposal content development and editing; manage all contract forms and signatures; respond to additional documentation; execute proposal production.
- Works closely and collaboratively with capture managers, SMEs, teammates and authors on assignments and deadlines, supporting their content preparation and inputs.
- Collect, write, edit and revise proposal materials to ensure technical, management and past performance compliance.
- Communicates progress and outstanding issues throughout the proposal process to the necessary players and managers.
- Schedule meeting facilities and organize products to support proposal operation
- Ensures all final proposals are in compliance with RFP requirements and facilitates the timely submission of proposals.
- Maintains archive of all proposals following final submission.
- Contribute to the team’s efforts in process improvement and controls that reflect high standards.
- Provide leadership within the team for development of qualification sheets for recruitment, the creation of compliant resume templates, and the verification of candidate qualifications and supporting documentation required for submission of compliant proposals.
- Provide training, as necessary, to authorized protégé partner personnel under approved SBA Mentor-Protégé programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Requires 3 years relevant experience as a proposal specialist for federal proposals
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite with expert level in MS word and formatting
- Experience with RFP/RFQ/RFI notice systems such as eBuy, FedBid, GovWin, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Be familiar with and have the ability to learn applications such as CDM programs as a requirement of the job.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed