Loyal Source is currently looking for a Government Healthcare Recruiter in El Paso, Texas.
- Sourcing through job boards
- Recruiting, pre-screening, interviewing, and matching qualified candidates for a variety of technical positions
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Developing and managing a candidate database for current and future opportunities
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Negotiating compensation packages, choosing candidates, making final offers etc.
- MS Office knowledge especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion and diplomacy while dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Track record of success in high growth, fast paced, and quickly changing environments
- High comfort level with ambiguity and entrepreneurship; open to change, learning, and improvement
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed