Loyal Source Government Services is seeking Entry Level Program Support Specialist to support administrative functions for large Federal staffing contracts. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity located in our corporate office in Orlando, FL near UCF. We have multiple openings and are looking to hire quickly!
Our Program Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for clinical staff working on one of our large nationwide federal contracts. Daily responsibilities of the Program Support Specialist will be:
- Relationship management, retention and customer service for our external clinicians
- Administrative support to include: logistics and travel coordination
- Invoice management and timesheet verification
- Scheduling of clinical staff across multiple facilities
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams and clients
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- 2 years of experience in a professional office setting (required)
- Bilingual English-Spanish (preferred)
- Billing, travel or scheduling for high volume accounts (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using Google Docs
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed