Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Inventory Specialists for an opportunity in Texas.
Lodging and meals will be provided throughout the duration of the contract.
JOB SUMMARY: The Inventory Specialist is responsible for monitoring inventory transactions, completing spot checks/cycle counts, assisting with inventory reporting and performing other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete spot checks and cycle counts of all inventory items
• Assist with inventory corrections and receiving transactions
• Track and report inventory accuracy
• Assist with training new team members on handling inventory transactions
• Ensure inventory is properly organized and tagged according to company guidelines
• Assist with assemblies and stock returning to inventory
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• A great attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Previous warehouse/inventory experience preferred
• Constant sitting and/or standing involved
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Continual driving of the forklift within the warehouse
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed