Loyal Source is currently hiring a Data Analyst for an opportunity to work in Texas
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop, implement and automate data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Automate data acquisition from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems
- Demonstrated expertise in managing complex analysis and implementing improvement projects.
- Review Quality Operations key performance indicators and support the compliance effort of the Quality team
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify issues.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3+ years of working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Excel and its multiple layered formula, SAS etc)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including regularly leading presentations in front of leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple large and complex projects simultaneously and successful prioritize and deliver on deadlines.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BS in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree required.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed