Loyal Source is currently hiring a Program Administrator for an opportunity to work in Texas
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Create and post job openings to relevant job boards
- Source candidates utilizing social media and local groups
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens/virtual interviews to determine qualifications
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Interview potential staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and assist with the onboarding and introduction process
- Complete all vetting papers with candidates who meet expectations of the job
- Greet and assist office visitors
- Provide admin support to Management team
- Organize, compile and update company personal records and documentation
- Manage and update the HR database
- Help in payroll management, preparation, and payment
- Prepare manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Previous recruitment and administrative experience
- Punctual and Reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated, Supportive Team Member
- Attention to detail, prioritization and time management skills
- Able to complete administrative tasks with little supervision
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Products
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed