Loyal Source is currently hiring a Program Support Specialist – Recruitment for an opportunity to work in Texas
The Program Support Specialist (PSS) – Recruitment is a Loyal Source employee who will utilize electronic and traditional recruiting techniques to compliantly advertise for, interview, and hire the best candidates with a focus on increasing retention and reducing turnover. This role will also optimize the applicant tracking system, and ensure expedient processing of applications, timely interviews and job offers, and coordination with hiring managers on start dates and new hire orientation. The PSS – Recruitment will drive candidate engagement and demonstrate a commitment to continuous hiring process improvement. responsible for developing and maintaining a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, company career site, internal referrals, and other means to source candidates. This position is also responsible for moving applicants through the hiring process and match them with the available jobs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Screen and set up interviews with hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners in workforce planning
- Stay informed of diversity trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Manage a full cycle talent acquisition process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Follow through on the new hire onboarding process and partner with hiring managers to ensure completion
- Conduct application screening, first touch phone calls, and interviews
- Build and manage the online reputation of Endeavor Schools as an employer to gain brand recognition and attract top talent
- Create and update job descriptions, as needed
- Attend job fairs, school career fairs, and other talent sourcing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one (1) year of high-volume recruiting including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- At least four (1) year customer service experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Successful passing of background check to obtain proper security badging
- Proficient in operation of office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- Minimum of one year of experience in recruiting environment
- “Self-starter” and problem solver with can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Creative “out of the box” techniques to identify prospective candidates
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related area
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed