Loyal Source Government Services is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for an opportunity in Texas.
Lodging and meals will be provided throughout the duration of the contract.
The Executive Assistant/Project Manager is a Loyal Source employee who functions within a large federal agency contract, at an assigned customer site, to provide management, delegation, and coordination to ensure assigned projects are executed in accordance with the Contract Documents and the high-quality standard of the company. The Executive Assistant/Project Manager performs various functions and services to create organizational systems and processes to streamline operations. As the person primarily responsible for the success (including profit and loss) of each project, the Project Manager must ensure that each project starts off successfully by performing careful planning. Planning includes developing of a basic schedule, a site logistics plan, participating in constructability review of the project and understanding the contract terms and conditions. The role is responsible for supporting senior-level tasks and communications while optimizing time, efficiency, and focus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist with presentations, reports, project tracking, and management using MS Office applications.
- Ability to thoroughly research, organize, and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines and prioritizes with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and follow-through skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- At least one (1) year experience as an executive assistant or project manager
- At least four (4) years customer service experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision
- Successful passing of background check to obtain proper security badging
- Proficient in operation of office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- Ability to work onsite (not a telework position)
- Minimum of one year of administrative and/or project management experience in healthcare staffing, office management, or working in a similar healthcare environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed