Loyal Source is currently hiring a Program Administrator – Training for an opportunity to work in Texas
The Training Instructor is a Loyal Source employee who functions within a large federal agency contract, at an assigned customer site, to support the contract training program. The Training Instructor assists the Training Manager in developing, integrating, planning, and synchronizing projects and missions. This position will plan, organize, staff, direct, and coordinate education and training programs. The Training Instructor will provide leadership, professional guidance, advice, and assistance, and makes recommendations for decisions on matters relating to personnel management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Train and mentor employees providing active field participation/interaction, observance, and intervention as necessary to meet identified individual employee development targets
- Oversee the process of employee training and qualification needs identification, status reporting and communication, and support plan development/execution
- Maintain and periodically report on each employee’s status/progress regarding all training
- Monitor and assist with the process of Individual Development Planning generated as part of the annual performance evaluation process
- Facilitate development of annual operations and maintenance department training plans
- Participate in training-related status meetings and planning sessions
- Create training spreadsheets and track annual training and items assigned by corporate
- And other duties as assigned within the scope of the role
- At least five (5) years’ experience in training development and delivery
- At least four (4) years customer service experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision
- Successful passing of background check to obtain proper security badging
- Proficient in operation of office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- Ability to work onsite (not a telework position)
- Minimum of five years of training development and delivery.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate creativity in presenting learning programs/curriculum to trainees.
- OSHA Instructor Certification preferred.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree in training, organizational development, communication, or related field
- Possess excellent communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently according to set of stated goals and objectives.
- Enthusiastic, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed