Loyal Source is currently hiring a Program Support Specialist – Scheduler for an opportunity to work in Texas
The Program Support Specialist (PSS) – Scheduler is a Loyal Source employee who functions within a large federal agency contract, at an assigned customer site, to provide support to the coordination of scheduling staff to complete contract requirements. The PSS – Scheduler is responsible for filling all open shifts by contacting backup associates according to established protocol. This position ensures adequate staffing coverage in compliance with contract requirements to avoid disruption of service to the customer. This position receives incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Gather and maintain employee availability.
- Keep accurate schedules of employees and their assigned jobs.
- Process employee compensation for transmission to the corporate office.
- Accurately process weekly payroll.
- Consistently reviews the schedules daily and communicates all changes to appropriate staff.
- Knowledge of computer applications, multi-line telephone system, printers, copy fax machines, which may include required data entry.
- Acts as a liaison to the facility and staff to ensure effective and efficient staffing management.
- Completes data entry and administrative reporting as necessary.
- And other duties as assigned within the scope of the role.
- At least one (1) year experience in healthcare scheduling environment or related field
- At least one (1) year customer service experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision
- Successful passing of background check to obtain proper security badging
- Availability work evenings or weekends as required
- Proficient in operation of office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- Ability to work onsite (not a telework position)
- Minimum of two years of staffing and scheduling experience in healthcare staffing, or working in a similar environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrate superb telephone etiquette, team player attitude and professional communication skills.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage employee schedules.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgement and good decision-making skills.
- Enthusiastic, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking ability able to prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and analyze situations.
- Independent starter with outgoing personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed