Loyal Source is currently hiring a Human Resources Manager for an opportunity to work in Texas
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is a Loyal Source employee who functions within a large federal agency contract, at an assigned customer site, responsible for employee relations. The HR Manager assists and engages with employees to addresses questions and/or concerns. This position plans, manages, directs, and supervises the staff and activities of the department to achieve the customer’s mission and initiatives. The HR Manager develops procedures and supplements that allow human resources staff to function efficiently and are easy for facility staff to access and implement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Work with the executive team to resolve any employee issues and conflicts.
- Keep company’s Employee Handbook updated with all current policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Reviews and evaluates employee safety issues and ensures information related to Workers’ Compensation claims are maintained appropriately.
- Support the company’s culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees’ documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Responsible for the employee relations program within the facility which includes grievances, disciplinary actions and supervisory training.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- And other duties as assigned within the scope of the role.
- At least one (3) years’ experience in Human Resources role
- Knowledge of a wide range of human resource practices, including compensation, performance management, hiring and employee relations
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations related to employment
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Must be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision
- Successful passing of background check to obtain proper security badging
- Proficient in operation of office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- Ability to work onsite (not a telework position)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related area.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- A strong team player with competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed