Loyal Source is currently hiring a Youth Care Worker Manager for an opportunity to work in Texas
A youth care worker manager coordinates the development of child and family teams and the implementation of the individualized plans of care. The care manager maximizes the involvement of community and natural team members, accessing formal and informal resources, coordinating services and documentation. The activities will be family centered, community and strength-based, directed at establishing a trusting relationship and keeping youth in the least restrictive environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Coordinate child and family teams
- Implement plan of care
- Record documentation including to intake, assessment, plan of care, progress notes, referral and outcomes
- Review children in residential placement with Utilization manager on quarterly basis.
- Attend weekly supervision
- Bachelors degree in behavioral sciences, human services or related field.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with children, youth and families
- Be able to demonstrate good writing and organizational skills, community resource awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Minimum of one years of administrative and/or program support experience in healthcare staffing, office management, or working in a similar healthcare environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelors degree in behavioral sciences, human services or related field, OR a Masters degree in psychology, social work, counseling education, mental health counseling, or related field (preferred)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed