Loyal Source is currently hiring a Inventory Manager for an opportunity to work in Texas
- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manages & improves inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Evaluate packing & shipping supplies on a weekly basis and reorder needed supplies in a timely manner.
- Sources new fulfillment clients for Statusphere.
- Creates pricing & onboarding for new fulfillment clients.
- Assess invoices based on fulfillment amounts for clients.
- Research & optimize international shipping options, as well as negotiate pricing when shipping at volume.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory & shipping employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Exceptional level of attention to detail coupled with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & possess strong time management skills, personal organization & interpersonal skills
- High-performer with an ambition to learn the business and how it relates to client goals and overall sales efforts at Statusphere
- Positive team player & problem solver with the ability to act and react in a professional manner
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed