Loyal Source Government Services is a workforce solutions company supplying contingent labor to both the federal government as a Prime Contractor and industry partners as a Subcontractor. We provide a contingent workforce in the areas of IT, Engineering, Logistics, Training, Security Integration and Construction Management and Field Services.
We are looking to expand our current team and are looking for Technical Recruiters who want to work in a fast-paced environment with an uncapped earning potential. As a Technical Recruiter at Loyal Source, you will be responsible for candidate sourcing and selection, facilitating the interview process and negotiating compensation for niche technical positions supporting federal customers and contractors throughout the United States and International locations.
- Full-cycle recruitment using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to include researching and identifying markets to source for qualified candidates.
- Extensive use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to manage candidate workflow.
- Engaging candidates on various social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Identifying candidates through “outside the box” thinking (chat boards, groups, associations, etc.)
- Conducting telephone and video interviews for all potential hires.
- Processing employment and clearance paperwork.
- Nurturing relationships with contract employees via weekly and monthly check-ins to provide a high-level of customer services.
- Solicit referrals and follow up on leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, Management or related field (required)
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a Technical Recruiter in an agency setting.
- Must be proficient in the use of LinkedIn and other social media sites, ZoomInfo, Monster, CareerBuilder, Clearance Jobs, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a high-level of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven environment.
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Health, Dental + Vision Insurance
- Philanthropic driven organization
- Remote work setting
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed