Loyal Source is currently hiring a Deputy Program Manager for an opportunity to work in Orlando, FL.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Reports to Project Coordinator to assist with oversight of medical and direct care services to children.
- Supports the Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the customer.
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Complete program evaluation and day to day management as needed.
- Maintains databases and develops and provides accurate and timely program reporting.
- Approves timesheets and collaborations with the Billing Team to ensure accuracy for invoicing and payment.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Maintains and manages the customer interface at senior levels of the customer organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables.
- Develops and enforces work standards.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Provides financial management and project administration.
- Supervises and directs external staff on a daily basis.
- Monitors transitions for incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc. as needed.
- Success is partially measured by number of calls made daily/weekly, database documentation and thoroughness, client and candidate education, managing task order tracking and document maintenance.
- Success is further measured by overall security clearance and start date information to increase revenue streams for individual task orders.
- DPM must maintain effective working relationships with client personnel, recognize problems, offer solutions, inform management and make recommendations for improvement. This will be done through verbal and written communication as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field
- Knowledge and understanding of the current issues and climate within the Government Healthcare Staffing industry including HHS.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in the healthcare staffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal agency (e.g., DoD, VA, HHS) program management, technical, or business management is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of HHS program analysis support is required, as is knowledge of HHS systems acquisition in technical and/or programmatic areas.
- Clean criminal background check and Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed