The Director of Recruitment is ultimately responsible for ensuring the worldwide strategy is aligned with the revenue and business goals of Loyal Source Government Services. Responsible for driving qualified candidates into recruitment pipeline. Responsibilities are considered integral to the success and profitability of the business, continuous review and analysis of the strategy is required to accommodate changes in market dynamics. Will be involved in formulating recruitment and pipeline strategy, recommend, and implement solutions and plans.
The Director leads the business’s recruiting efforts and is responsible for the entire recruiting process in multiple professional disciplines across the country. The Director leads the daily activities of the recruitment department, develops, and executes on the strategic direction and objectives of recruitment operations, meets departmental KPI’s which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES- Management
- Direct the Global Recruitment team, including involvement in interviewing, hiring, and training department staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Drive qualified candidate volume into Loyal Source s recruitment pipeline that leads to signed employment contracts
- Sets strategy for recruitment pipeline development to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives, revenue, and business goals of the wider organization
- Ensure recruitment pipeline capacity meets company goals
- Partner with and participates in cross collaboration with Global Market Growth and Strategic Initiatives and Marketing leaders
- Exemplify our values and be a champion for Loyal Source Professionals recruitment goals, our people, and our mission
- Grow, develop and mentor the recruiting team & managers in a fast-paced environment in the US,
- Deliver creative and innovative recruitment strategies and recommendations based on exceptional data analysis and metrics-driven execution
- Collaborate across our departments, as needed, leading by example in a team-first approach
- Problem solve and drive data-driven operational optimizations, including regular reporting on recruiting metrics
- Develop scalable processes to qualify and hire the best candidates efficiently
- Build trust-based relationships with cross-functional teams to influence and achieve goals
- Foster agent and other partner relationships that may include but are not limited to schools, governments etc.
- Develop and execute departmental KPI's that measure success
- Determine offer outcomes for HCPs based on Recruitment criteria and escalate offers to SVP of Operations by exception
- Analyze the global recruiting workflow, make recommendations for improvement, and implement on approval
- Monitors implement strategies that reduce the costs of the global recruitment process
- Establishing Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to train in a large classroom style setting as well as a one on one setting
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. This employee will certainly work more than 40 hours weekly to meet the minimum requirements of the role.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience required
- At least 5 years of experience managing and scaling high-performing teams
- Prior recruitment experience required.
- Experience growing a recruiting function from startup to scale, including global expansion preferred
- Military of government experience preferred
- Experience leading large recruitment efforts
- Experience in developing a successful recruitment strategy and plan, including approaches to increasing diversity
- Experience building and optimizing recruiting infrastructure (e.g., recruiting processes, budget and headcount management, tools)
- Strong communication, leadership, and client service skills
- Exceptional in project management, being resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Driven by data in decisions and driving results
- Hands-on, willing to go over and above to get the job done with the team
- Strong ability using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Adobe, and electronic database management and Applicant Tracking experience Bullhorn Preferred
- Manage, Motivate & Inspire
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Good customer service and public relations.
- Knowledge of related computer applications including database entry.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Solid sales skills with proven track record of success
- Deep flexibility and creativity with the ability to adapt to fast-changing needs and priorities
- A demonstrated record of identifying and qualifying exceptional teammates across roles
- Tact and the ability to build relationships and processes with cross-functional teammates
- An extraordinary knack for context-switching and prioritizing work in a high-demand position
- A proven ability to help develop teammate talent and team performance by engaging them in actionable ways
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create the right amount of process.
- Fearless about rolling up your sleeves and figuring it out.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve large complex staffing situations
- Ability to create Boolean searches for difficult to find positions
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed