The Systems Administrator (O365 / Azure) is responsible for all aspects of systems infrastructure support and enhancement, including architecture, design, installation, and maintenance of company Office 365 (O365) and Azure platform.
Applicants must have experience in Microsoft Office 365/Azure administration including but not limited to service and user management for, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, and Azure AD administration.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining O365 tenant including baselines, Azure AD, Intune, Defender, SharePoint sites, Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, and distribution groups.
- Administer and support Microsoft 365 Azure and Exchange policies
- Mange licenses and subscription in O365 tenant.
- Work as a team to resolve analytics and error reports from Microsoft.
- Deliver consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with swift resolution of any issues.
- Review performance logs and monitors system performance of all O365 services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves software and message transmission problems.
- Develop custom PowerShell scripts and utility scripts for automation, repetitive task, reporting, monitoring, etc…
- Establish and maintain site / folder/ file permissions. Develop scripts to monitor file modifications and alert site owners of any change.
- Develop SharePoint / Teams Workflows using Microsoft Power BI.
- Participates in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the enterprise and assist in the creation of O365 policies to improve security.
- Provides team leadership and mentoring of less experienced systems administrators.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Email Services (Exchange Online), SharePoint, Teams, and Office Applications (Office 365).
- Lead all email migration projects to Exchange Online.
- Work with business leader on the development, publishing and securing content to Office 365 SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Responsible for monitoring all phishing/spam attempts.
- Conduct Health Checks, Compliance Audits, Gap Analysis Summary and prioritize remediation in conjunction with security team.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Actively access environment and make recommendations as needed and implement best practices to stay in compliance with NIST, CMMC, and company policies.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience as a technology professional
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, Office O365 and Teams.
- Advance knowledge of Exchange On-line and Azure
- Previous knowledge integrating and migrating (acquired) organizations to Office 365 platform.
- Experience working with Azure AD for Office 365 Identity – Active Directory and Directory Synchronization (AADC/DirSync), and eDiscovery
- Experience using O365 Security and Compliance center.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 Suite, (Email, Calendar, Distribution groups, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, and others).
- Experienced in the use of PowerShell.
- Thorough working knowledge to implement and troubleshoot issues related to DKIM, DMARC, SPF, DNS, etc.
- Knowledgeable in the creation of SharePoint sites and the underlying security framework.
- Understanding and applying security to Office 365 using best practices.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed