The Creative Marketing Specialist will be responsible for telling Loyal Source’s digital story across a variety of digital platforms. In this role, you will oversee the creative aspects of internal and external marketing products and campaigns for the Loyal Source Brand, from ideas to execution. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing and paid advertising activities, as well as long-term strategy – staying up to date on the latest trends in the industry. We are looking for someone who is a creative and skilled problem solver, self-motivated, and works well within a team.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Natural digital storyteller
- Advanced knowledge and skill with all related Adobe Creative Cloud products (IE Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) and web design products (WordPress, InVision, etc.)
- Experiment with a variety of content options for organic and paid channels for email campaigns, social media campaigns, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis and more
- Produce and create digital web and print solutions, including digital banners, email templates, presentations, and proposals
- Champion design requirements to ensure consistency of brand identity internally and externally
- Ensure graphic solutions are approved and optimized for integration, performance and usability
- Present work and make sound recommendations to internal stakeholders and leadership
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of or willingness to learn 508 compliance best practices
- Motion graphics development and video editing skills a plus (please provide real world examples with your portfolio)
- Experience managing team members, freelancers, and external vendors
- Have exceptional communication skills & attention to detail
- Able to work independently on a project with light oversight but know when to raise hand
- Ability to absorb, apply and pivot based on feedback
- Keep a pulse on the industry at large and bring ideas/recommendations to the table around how we could apply them to our current/future work
- BA or BS Marketing, Advertising Graphic Design or related degree
- 5-7 years of experience in graphic design, creative production or brand marketing
- Understand the UI/UX experience, specifically within WordPress (Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus), Adobe Creative Suite, and paid media best practices
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed