Develop, manage and monitor the placement process of clinicians through the Recruitment Team. Provide leadership and support to the recruitment team by developing new strategies and programs to improve the entire team. Engage and interact closely with the recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes, including negotiations, retention and overall customer service through the recruitment lifecycle. A team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Recruitment Manager will also be responsible recruiting on open position including performing all recruiting functions to ensure that well-qualified candidates are available for position openings. Conducts phone screenings, evaluates and prepares clinician's credentials, and provides lists of candidates to sales team and clients for further consideration. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients and team. Keeps managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities. Makes independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or related field.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Mastered the skill of management as well as recruitment and understanding of recruiting processes and strategies.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5+ years of recruitment management or related field
2+ or more years of related experience in recruiting or related field
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The recruitment manager will be responsible for recruitment strategy, team management, and recruitment responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Implement current recruiting procedures, focusing on recruitment methods, job application management and overall processes.
* Discussing any pertinent due dates or 'at risk' areas with management as soon as necessary.
* Identify and implement new creative sourcing methods, including partnering with the Marketing Team to focus on new social media recruiting and Boolean searches as needed
* Recommend ways to improve our overall brand
* Management of workflow processes
* Training, Research and Development
* Effective completion of assigned recruiting functions.
* Effective and and timely completion of recruiting computer files, records, and paperwork.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clinician's clients, and internal teams.
* Assume responsibility for establishing and maintain effective working relationships with recruiting team members, Company associates, and with management.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed