Loyal Source Government Services is looking for an experienced Administrative Payroll Assistant.
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Travel Healthcare infrastructure essentials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Gather information and supporting documentation to accurately process reimbursement to external contractors in a timely manner.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating supporting documentation from the contractor and or recruiter.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and submit reimbursement forms with supporting documentation.
- Keep track of reimbursement amounts and processing dates.
- Address issues and questions regarding reimbursements from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, accounting department, etc.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
Processing of reimbursements with accuracy and efficiency. Exceptional customer service to employees, account managers and other staff members.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field, preferred.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of 2 years' experience with reimbursements and or payroll.
- Proven reimbursement and or payroll experience
- Solid understanding of reimbursement fundamentals and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organization ability with great attention to detail
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment and provides superior customer service
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed