Loyal Source Government Services is interested in acquiring an experienced Medical Scheduler to work on site in Pecos, Texas.
- Ideal candidate will be a C.N.A. or have a background in the medical field Job Highlights
- Effectively and pro-actively communicates with administrators, medical professionals, and other staff regarding scheduling demands
- Efficiently obtains and manages patient data while maintaining confidentiality to ensure PHI is protected.
- Ensure all surgical and procedural areas are staffed each day
- Maintain accurate existing spreadsheets that are used for tracking provider's preferences, work roles, and privileges
- Maintain monthly call schedules, meetings, vacation schedules for staff
- Must be able to understand existing policies, implement them fairly and explain policies to interested parties in collegial manner
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management
- Comfortable in stressful situations with a daily deadline for assignments
- C.N.A. or other medical field background
- Previous administrative work in medical field, is required
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Critical thinking and analytic skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel
Monday – Friday 8a-5pm
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed