The Content Specialist will be responsible for planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on a full-scale content portfolio. In this role, the content specialist will create written material for contracts, proposals, websites, postings and various other types of media. The successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of SEO best practices and will be comfortable reviewing others’ work to optimize reach and ranking results. We are looking for someone who is a creative and skilled problem solver, self-motivated, data-driven and works well within a team.
Essential Functions/Basic Duties
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team, as well as leadership, to continually push strategic, innovative ideas across all mediums, platforms and technologies
- Work with the communications team to develop and implement a content strategy that is grounded in SEO and conversion data
- Manage several content pieces with competing and tight deadlines
- Create, target, and analyze content for organic social and paid digital advertising campaigns and present recommendations to team leadership
- Implement SEO best practices and a cohesive strategy to enhance reach across all divisions
- Write copy for WordPress pages (blogs, press releases, etc.)
- Experience managing vendors
- Set and track key performance indicators that maximize reach and efficiency; regularly audit tactics and delivery mechanisms to ensure ROI
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of being able to improve traffic and the number of quality referring domains for clients using content strategy
- Ability to capture brand-voice quickly across multiple divisions and leaders
- Deep knowledge of keyword and competitor research
- Experience with SEO tools such as ahrefs, semrush, keyword planner, or others
- General project management, attention to detail and follow-up.
- Understand how to translate complex topics for a non-technical audience
- Experience leading content development for and auditing social media profiles
- Manage organizational change and promote collaboration with different teams
- Preference for previous experience in the staffing/recruiting industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed