Loyal Source is currently looking for a Medical Deputy Program Manager to join our team of professionals in Pecos, TX.
The Medical Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the performance of corporate functions necessary to support on-site business operations. The position will be responsible for providing executive leadership and management of department resources to ensure the achievement of the division's business plans and objectives. A principal responsibility will be to ensure the company's best interests are protected through quality management of financial, human resources, information technology, procurement, inventory management, and other corporate functions on site at the project location, including processes and analysis to support business decisions and providing informative reports to the entire senior management team.
Essential Job Functions (Including % of Time for Each)
- 30% – Provide direction and on-site oversight for the financial, human resources, information technology, procurement, inventory management, and other corporate functions present at the project location.
- 20% – Interact with senior leadership and others concerning matters of significance to the organization.
- 20% – Establish policies and recommends modifications to organization-wide policies and practices.
- 15% – Personally engage to ensure solid and successful program-level performance across all on-site corporate administrative functions. This includes ensuring timely and accurate reporting to internal and external customers.
- 10% – Take initiative with ideas and actively help lead the company regarding strategic and tactical management issues.
The successful candidate will be afforded a visible leadership role and an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected industry leader that continues to grow and expand its business base. The preferred experience, background, education and personal attributes of the successful candidate are highlighted below:
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline and 10+ years of progressive experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA would be desirable.
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and the various service and components addenda.
- Demonstrable leadership experience working in the federal government contracting industry.
- Hands-on pragmatic approach to business.
- Ability to identify problems, prioritize what needs to be done and stay focused on the priority items to meet the project's goals.
- Strong conceptual and business analytical skills.
- A good background in corporate contracting with a leading role in developing internal and external working relationships.
- A minimum of 14 years of work experience on a progressive career growth path with time in a management position in the U.S. government contracting industry.
- Significant experience in government service contracts with emphasis on the defense industry, both domestic and international. Experienced in taking a company forward in a fast growth environment, providing insight for direction and managing change effectively.
- Promoting and adhering to Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Articulate, persuasive, and able to build confidence with the staff and the executive management team.
- The candidate should offer a good balance of risk-taking and judgment and be aggressive, entrepreneurial, self-confident and decisive.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with subordinates, peers and supervisors and capable of making presentations to boards.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated (strong work ethic) and able to function in a "hands-on" environment.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities and have demonstrated strong management skills.
- The ability to "engage" and work well with people at all levels and be an astute, diplomatic, and patient team player able to achieve results.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with vision beyond the task at hand.
- Strong, positive and highly professional image and a solid personal bearing.
- Proactive and innovative with good administrative skills.
- Results oriented.
- The ability to quickly command respect and credibility through presence, intellectual acumen, business knowledge, and practical understanding of the operational aspects of a business.
- A personality style that is team oriented and has the success of the organization and business as his/her main objective.
- Willing to relocate to Texas as required by the position.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed