POSITION TITLE: DDRP Recruitment Coordinator
Compensation: $13.50/hour with rapid development and promotion plan
The DDRP Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for sourcing and pre-screening of qualified providers to support recruitment team’s efforts in fulfilling multiple roles nationwide.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Sourcing candidates from various online platforms
- Reviewing resumes of applicants
- Pre-screening candidates
- Conducting Phone Interviews
- Matching Qualified Candidates to Openings
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and fast paced environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree (or in progress)
- Previous Customer Services or Sales Experience
- MS Office knowledge especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and listening skills; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion and diplomacy while dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Track record of success in high growth, fast paced, and quickly changing environments
- High comfort level with ambiguity and entrepreneurship; open to change, learning, and improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Knowledge of related computer applications including database entry.
- Able to work well independently and utilize time management skills.
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed