This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Travel Healthcare infrastructure essentials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Gather information and supporting documentation to accurately process reimbursement to external contractors in a timely manner.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating supporting documentation from the contractor and or recruiter.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and submit reimbursement forms with supporting documentation.
- Keep track of reimbursement amounts and processing dates.
- Address issues and questions regarding reimbursements from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, accounting department, etc.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
Processing of reimbursements with accuracy and efficiency. Exceptional customer service to employees, account managers and other staff members.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field, preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of 2 years’ experience with reimbursements or administrative payroll experience.
- Proven reimbursement and or payroll experience
- Solid understanding of reimbursement fundamentals and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organization ability with great attention to detail
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment and provides superior customer service
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY: Competent in the use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed