This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Program Management infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are Program Management assistance, operations and maintenance at the task order level, identifying qualified healthcare professional to support to our active duty Military and families and act as a liaison between Program Management, Recruitment staff and external associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supports the Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the customer
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate if compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Program evaluation and day to day management as needed
- COVID-19 Evaluations and analysis with appropriating report on a daily and weekly basis
- Timesheet approval and collaboration with the Billing Team to ensure accuracy for invoicing and payment
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Supervises and directs external staff on a daily basis.
- Transitions incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc. as needed.
- 15% travel may be required as needed based on the needs to the role
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of the current issues and climate within the Government Healthcare Staffing industry
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in the healthcare staffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of Federal Government program analysis support is required.
- Must have experience working with and coordinating for large groups of employees (100+)
- COVID Staffing experience preferred
- CDC Contract Experience preferred
- Military or healthcare background with experience working in contracts or operations preferred
- High volume scheduling experience preferred
- Convention Management or exposure a plus
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed