Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for an IT Support Lead.
The IT Support Lead will oversee the technical support and service operations and functions. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on IT leader with broad experience in IT Infrastructure and user support, with experience managing a support team operations in a demanding work environment.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of local IT Support team
- Strong experience with end-user support environment – able to act as escalation point for Level 1/Level 2 Support Techs
- Identify and troubleshoot end user problems
- Experience supporting MSOffice 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPt)
- Experience with MSO365 Admin, Mobile Device Management
- MS Windows 10 support experience
- Experience managing, supporting core network infrastructure including network switches and wireless access points.
- Apple iOS device support including iPhone and iPad
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Software (MS Intune, Moysle)
- Experience hiring/managing support team to support users.
- Create/manage help desk staff schedules
- Create help desk performance KPIs
- Create performance reports for executive team.
- Manage training/development of help desk support team
- Monitor and manage local IT asset inventory
- Manage and monitor local site security and compliance in coordination with organization's information security officer.
- Collaborate with IT Engineering and Security teams to ensure operational efficiency and compliance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking to identify strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed