Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Deputy Program Manager for an opportunity supporting the humanitarian effort in Virginia.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation: $125,000/year depending on experience
- Housing provided
- Per diems for Meals and Incidentals included
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Reports to Project Coordinator to assist with oversight of medical and direct care services to children.
- Supervise and lead the local program support team that could include HR, recruiting, training, logistics and finance
- Assist the PM in the preparation of reports, briefs and other documentation of program activities. Submit situation reports to Program, assuring timely and accurate reporting of all program activities, sensitive issues and successes.
- Supports the Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the customer.
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Complete program evaluation and day to day management as needed.
- Maintains databases and develops and provides accurate and timely program reporting.
- Approves timesheets and collaborations with the Billing Team to ensure accuracy for invoicing and payment.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Maintains and manages the customer interface at senior levels of the customer organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables.
- Develops and enforces work standards.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Provides financial management and project administration.
- Supervises and directs external staff on a daily basis.
- Monitors transitions for incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc. as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current issues and climate within the Government Healthcare Staffing industry including HHS.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in the healthcare staffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal agency (e.g., DoD, VA, HHS) program management, technical, or business management is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of HHS program analysis support is required, as is knowledge of HHS systems acquisition in technical and/or programmatic areas.
- Clean criminal background check and Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
- Ability to work within the context of political and operational organizations at the national, state and local levels
- Possess an understanding of logistical and fiscal support of austere operations and have the ability to solve real-world problems under short deadlines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Experience in preparing and presenting oral and written briefings.
- Previous contract phase in experience along with 2 years of government contract experience is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Established capability to handle individuals or groups from numerous levels and backgrounds
- Success is partially measured by number of calls made daily/weekly, database documentation and thoroughness, client and candidate education, managing task order tracking and document maintenance.
- Success is further measured by overall security clearance and start date information to increase revenue streams for individual task orders.
- DPM must maintain effective working relationships with client personnel, recognize problems, offer solutions, inform management and make recommendations for improvement. This will be done through verbal and written communication as assigned.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Enjoys interacting with people and works well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Competent in Outlook
- Competent in Google platforms
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed