Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for an Operations Manager to work onsite in Quantico, VA.
Pay and Benefits:
- Housing provided
- Per diems for Meals and Incidentals included
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
Develops operational strategies and related action plans while implementing best practices to support the talent needs of the onsite mission and organization. Serves as primary liaison between senior leadership, program management and corporate teams. Participates in the development, implementation, and administration of creative and strategic processes. Is a participant in organization branding and company culture. Responsible for assuring overall compliance with relevant company policies are being met.
Engage and interact closely with leadership team interviewing and employment processes, including retention and overall customer service through employment lifecycle. A team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree or higher
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Mastered the skill of management, communication and building strong teams for collaboration and peak performance while focusing on operational processes
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Five or more years of related experience in Management/Leadership
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
- Superior knowledge of healthcare staffing experience preferred.
- Military Background preferred
- Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Manage, Motivate & Inspire
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Good customer service and public relations.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Solid sales skills with proven track record of success
- Deep flexibility and creativity with the ability to adapt to fast-changing needs and priorities
- A demonstrated record of identifying and qualifying exceptional teammates across roles
- Tact and the ability to build relationships and processes with cross-functional teammates
- An extraordinary knack for context-switching and prioritizing work in a high-demand position
- A proven ability to help develop teammate talent and team performance by engaging them in actionable ways
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create the right amount of process.
- Fearless about rolling up your sleeves and figuring it out.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and organizational goals.
- Able to recognize root cause issues and proactively develop solution respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY: Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word and Google Applications
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage and improve operational practices throughout the program and mission.
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis to present to the management team, including the c-suite.
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- direct all aspects of HQ operations team with full oversight for 15 associates
- Analyze operations and production components to ensure optimization.
- Meet with executive management to conduct presentations on operational strategies and enhancement projects.
- Develop strategies to enhance operational workflow and enhance delivery of performance
- Handle escalated problems and develop quick resolution to ensure on time production.
- Supervise the teams and report on its performance including transportation services, program support services, human resource services, etc.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of the onsite medical team schedules.
- Ensure timekeeping reconciliation is accurate and efficient for all work performed for medical and field staff onsite.
- Manage and oversight for all HR related issues for both field staff and HQ staff including, but not limited to, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, terminations, etc.
- Ensure all appropriate separation paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner through corporate HQ.
- Track all appropriate metrics on a weekly basis to report to Senior Leadership
- Conducting daily rhythm meetings to ensure proper assignments are being handled and achieved for both teams.
- For any pertinent Meetings, responsible for sending a detailed e-mail outlining specific of the conversations or action items tracking and communication.
- Implements strategies and tactics to address high volume, rapid response and proactive recruiting needs for a growing company.
- Collaborates with management and recruiting teams to identify and remove obstacles related to filling open positions.
TRAINING, RESEARCH, & DEVELOPMENT
- Monthly trainings for the team to increase job knowledge and work on fundamental skills to overall improvements.
- Identify team members areas for improvement and create a plan for training and progress analysis.
- Collaborate with Training Manager and staff on new trainings to improve development of corporate staff.
- As Management Preview presentations and the role out of initial trainings.
- All Management Deadlines met from a weekly, monthly and quarterly accountability standpoint.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed