Loyal Source Government Services is seeking Program Support Specialist to support administrative functions for a large program focused on supporting the humanitarian effort in Indiana.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation: $36,000-$40,000/year depending on experience
- Housing provided
- Per diems for Meals and Incidentals included
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
Our Program Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for clinical staff working on one of our large nationwide federal contracts. Daily responsibilities of the Program Support Specialist will be:
- Relationship management, retention and customer service for our external clinicians
- Guiding the candidates through the background screening process with eQuip
- Administrative support to include: logistics and travel coordination
- Invoice management and timesheet verification
- Scheduling of clinical staff across multiple facilities
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams and clients
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager
To be successful in this position, the Entry Level Program Support Specialist will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- 2 years of experience in a professional office setting (required)
- Flexible schedule / availability, may require evening and weekend hours as needed (required)
- Billing, travel or scheduling for high volume accounts (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using Google Docs
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed