Loyal Source Government Services is seeking Program Support Specialists to work in Pecos, TX.
Our Program Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for clinical staff working on one of our large nationwide federal contracts. Daily responsibilities of the Program Support Specialist will be:
- Transporting staff members to various locations as required via company provided vehicle
- Responsible for picking up supplies and required items for the contract.
- Relationship management, retention and customer service for our external clinicians as needed
- Administrative support to include: logistics, supply purchases and travel coordination
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams and clients
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager
To be successful in this position, the Program Support Specialist will have:
- Driver's license with clean driving record
- 2 years of experience in a professional office setting (required)
- Flexible schedule / availability, a 7a-3p or 3p-11p with potential for shift in planned schedule
- Bilingual English-Spanish (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using Google Docs
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed