Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Logistician for an opportunity supporting the humanitarian effort in Pecos, TX.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation: $58,000.00/year
- Lodging and meals provided
The Logistician provides day-to-day oversight and management of contract materials as it relates to logistics and on-site supply chain management system. This will include performing administrative tasks as defined by the DPM-Operations or as assigned by the Program Manager. Daily duties include management and reconciliation of incoming supply inventory consisting of medical supplies, pharmaceuticals and equipment used in support of the mission.
- Three to five years’ experience, including experience working or overseeing supply chain management systems, logistics, warehouse management, inventory control, vendor management and federal/DOD procurement process.
- Knowledge of state and federal guidelines for bio-hazard waste disposal, environmental regulations, and OSHA standards.
- Inventory management and control of medical supplies, pharmaceuticals and support equipment and services (office supplies, waste removal, transportation).
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- All candidates must be physically able to perform all strenuous duties entailed in this position. Candidates will be able to exert themselves under rigorous environmental conditions., These physical demands are including but not limited to pulling up or repositioning patients, lifting supplies, bending over to perform certain duties.
- This individual must also be able to maneuver throughout small hallways and many stairways either in response to emergencies or to conduct daily responsibilities.
- This candidate will be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath. Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving such as: stooping, bending, lifting, pulling, and twisting. Able to walk long distances up to and including 200ft over uneven dirt grounds.
- Candidates will possess the ability to work irregular hours; and will be flexible to change location within a sector when asked.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed