Loyal Source is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in our corporate office in Orlando, FL. Located next to University of Central Florida campus, this is the perfect entry level position for a collegiate junior or senior or new graduate!
This positions is currently based full time in our office on Challenger Parkway.
We offer the following benefits:
- 10 PTO days, 7 sick days and 11 Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Casual work attire
- M-F Schedule, 8am – 5pm
- $14.00 per hour
- Front desk reception and phone switchboard.
- Administrative Duties for Executive Team
- Inventory and reconciliation of all supply order
- Booking travel accommodations for Loyal Source associates
- Organizing mail and mail distribution
- New Hire training support
- Data entry and data management
- Office coordination liaison with Divisions Leaders
- And additional responsibilities that call within our Office Coordinator position
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MS Office knowledge; Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle completing priorities for all aspects of the business.
- Highly motivated individual, able to work independently and able to seek out resources and answers on their own.
- Ability to work in high growth, fast paced, and quickly changing environments.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly to appropriately to business needs.
- Positive and interactive attitude able to work with processionals and coordinate activities with other members of the administrative team.
Send a resumes to email@example.com.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LSGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed