The Digital Ads / PPC Specialist will be responsible for planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on appropriate lead source analytics to identify opportunities as it relates to lead generation and candidate capture. The position will also include coordination of various social media marketing initiatives such as online advertising and lead generation, and lead nurturing. The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully launching and maintaining marketing campaigns on Email, Social Media, Online Advertisements and more. We are looking for someone who is internet savvy, creative, self-motivated, results driven and a team player. The Digital Ads / PPC Specialist should be passionate about all things digital marketing and should have a hands-on, sales-focused, creative mindset for driving traffic and conversions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manages internet PPC advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO and analysis of ad performance
- Works closely with our Recruitment and Business Development teams to identify creative opportunities to reach our target audience on Facebook, LinkedIn or other digital outlets.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within partnerships, emerging platforms, and new product betas.
- Think creatively and develop new content and approaches to increasing lead generation and conversion
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- In depth understanding of social media platforms and algorithms
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Proven success in setting up digital marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with digital tools including but not limited to, Google Analytics, AdWords
- Experience with Zapier required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media
- 3 or more years of digital media marketing experience with proven track record of success
- Experience managing and creating content for multiple social media platforms
- Google Analytics Certified (Preferred)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed