The Talent Acquisition Manager position for Loyal Source Government Services is an exciting full-time salaried opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities and recruiting duties. The position will work with corporate leaders and managers of the business to understand the recruitment and retention needs for all positions in each of Loyal Source’s departments. Once of the main goals of this position is to advise management and execute corporate staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising hiring managers, and ensuring retention efforts across multiple internal divisions.
- Assist Hiring Managers in effective recruiting, resume screening, interviewing and selecting talent who have demonstrated the required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for the organization
- Advertise job openings using various job boards, social media and specialized networks
- Proactively search for passive and active candidates using social media and networking resources
- Coordinate career fairs and open houses throughout various regions
- Develop and track performance benchmarks for recruiting
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and process in accordance with EEOC, Federal and State laws
- Build strategic relationships with local colleges and universities through participating in employer events such as Career Fairs, Career Counseling / Advising Activities, and Networking Events
- Participate in select trade associations, networking and recruiting events
- Arrange management pre-interviews and formal interviews by coordinating schedules
- Coordinate the new hire onboarding processes with HR and Training Manager
- Utilize applicant tracking system for recruitment reporting
- Support assignments and/or projects with Human Resources
- Work with Corporate Management on salary/pay structure and incentive compensation
- Negotiate and manage external recruitment service contracts
- Advise on corporate website updates to improve overall recruiting goals
- Oversee employee referral bonus program Job Requirements Key Competencies
- 3+ years of experience in Staffing or High-Volume Recruiting required
- Experienced in building relationships with local schools/universities to develop a pipeline of potential employees
- Familiar with recruiting new grads for corporate opportunities
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment capability
- Appropriate decision making when required
- Planning and organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
- Strong relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- This individual must be local to the Orlando area and will be required to return to the corporate office
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed